Wednesday, June 27, 2012

June 27, 2012 I'm so bored!

I got my bandages changed again today. Mom says my foot smells like a dead, rotting corpse. She sprayed some stuff on it and seemed pleased that it made the smell go away. My foot is looking much better and I feel like nothing is wrong with it at all. I tried to get mom to let me play but she just tugged my halter and reminded me to mind my manners :( I'm going CRAZY. She won't even let me roll!!!

And the worst thing... she stuck that stupid thing up my butt again today! I hate that. She says my temp is 100 which is higher than yesterday. I hope she doesn't worry, I think its because it's over 100 today and all of us horses are very hot and sweaty just standing under our stall fans.

Maybe in a few more days I'll get to move around a little and do more than carrot stretches. I'm bored. For those of you interested, here is a picture that mom took of my foot today.


No comments:

Post a Comment